|Oven Roasted Salmon|
Let the Salmon be the STAR! It's a pet peeve of mine, I don't understand why anyone would put breadcrumbs on salmon or cover it with so many herbs you can't see the fish. Being from New England, I love my cracker topping more than anyone else but there is nothing better than a beautifully roasted piece of salmon that is a little crusty on the outside and moist and flavorful on the inside.
This easy recipe comes out great every time. It's a quick and easy meal to make on a weeknight, yet so elegant to serve at a dinner party. Enjoy!
- Salmon Fillet, cut into any size serving pieces
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive Oil or Olive Oil spray
- Paprika (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2. Place salmon, skin side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
3. Season with salt and pepper and than spray a light coating with olive oil spray or if you don't have a spray, spread a light coating of olive oil and than season the fish
4. As an option, sprinkle a little paprika to give the salmon a rich darker color
5. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes