My family absolutely loves breakfast and this quick side dish makes breakfast a little more special. Best of all, it's super fast. I like using Yukon Gold potatoes because they are so creamy tasting and I like using the Baby size because I like a little of the thin crispy skin in every bite.
- 1 pound of Baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in a glass bowl. Microwave uncovered for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, over medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet and add onion and cook for 1-2 minutes while waiting for the potatoes. Add potatoes and all seasonings and give a good stir and cook for 5 minutes until potatoes are browned.
|Yukon Gold Baby Potatoes!|
|A delicious breakfast for Mr. Hill!|