|Baked Scrod with Crabmeat Stuffing|
Fresh fish stuffed with a luscious crabmeat stuffing. An old time favorite if you love fish! It's so easy and fast to prepare. The stuffing is moist, rich and delicious with surprise bites of sweet crab meat. Once the stuffing is assembled, it's rolled securely in the fish.
- 1.5 pounds of fresh scrod, flounder or any white fish
- 2 cups of fresh bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 8 ounces of fresh crab meat
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all these ingredients together and roll up in fish fillets, divide it among two to four good-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle paprika and parsley over each piece and spray with olive oil to seal the fish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
|Ready for the oven.|