This simple little treat gets everyone's attention. These are so good you won't be able to stop eating them. The combination of the sugar and salt all packed into one bite sized explosion is irresistible.
Mini size pretzels
M&Ms (change out the color to match the occasion)
Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place mini pretzels on baking sheet, covered with parchment paper
- Unwrap Hershey Hugs and place one on each pretzel
- Put in oven for 5-7 minutes
- Remove from oven and put an M&M on top of each
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator or freezer for a couple of hours to make them solid
- They are best when served cold, store them in a container in the refrigerator!
|Pretzel Hugs ready for the oven.|