|Oven Roasted Cauliflower|
The combination of the fresh garlic and lemon are perfect with the cauliflower. I think this would go best with a nice roast or meat dish.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, accept for cheese, and toss together.
- In a single layer, transfer to a large baking dish and sprinkle the cheese all over.
- Roast for about 40 minutes until tender and roasted on top.