Crispy Kale Chips
And than Kale Chips came along! I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first but who isn't on the hunt to discover the next secret delicious snack that you can munch on without all the guilt and regret when you're done? I won't lie, salt is key here so don't skimp and best eaten right out of the oven.
|Crispy out of the oven in 15 minutes.|
|Toss kale in a large bowl with olive oil and course salt.|
|Lay kale flat in a single layer on a large sheet pan.|
- Bunch of curly kale, stems removed
- Course Salt
- 2 tsp olive oil to coat the kale
- Pat the kale with a towel to remove any moisture and remove any large stems.
- Lightly toss kale with course salt (sea or kosher) and olive oil.
- Lay flat in a single layer on a large baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes.