|Classic Hot Crab Dip|
This is an old classic appetizer that is rich and absolutely delicious. Perfect for a game day or a holiday party. Everyone loves this hot crab dip, it will be the first to go at your next party. I can't describe how good this is, you just have to try it!
- 2 cans drained crabmeat or 1 fresh container of crab from the fishmonger
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb cream cheese (2 8ounce packages)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese Slivered almonds (optional)
- paprika and parsley for added color (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix all ingredients together except almonds and cheddar.
2. Place in baking dish and sprinkle top with cheddar cheese or almonds and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and almonds brown.
3. Serve with pita chips, crackers. or blue corn chips.
|Lump or claw meat makes the difference. You can find this from the fishmonger.|
|Ready for the cheddar if you desire.|
|Add paprika and parsley for added color.|