|Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites|
All but 4 ingredients is all you need for this appetizer. Everyone loves these and they are so quick and easy to put together. If you need a quick appetizer for your super bowl party, here it is. You get a sweet and spicy surprise when you pop one of these, and who doesn't love bacon. I guarantee these will disappear fast!
- 1 package of chicken tenders
- 1 package sliced bacon, not thick cut
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp cayenne pepper or chili powder (or more!)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken tenders into 1-inch pieces and cut bacon slices into thirds. Wrap each chicken piece with bacon, wrapping the bacon 1 and half times around the chicken.
- Stir together the brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Dredge the wrapped chicken in the sugar mixture. Place on a rack on a baking sheet or directly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the bacon is nice and crispy.