|Game Day Spicy Jalapeno Sliders|
Are you ready for some football!! It's game day and I have the perfect menu to please my hungry friends. I start off with my tasty Party Hot Ryes and winning 7-Layer Fiesta Party Dip. This is all followed by the main attraction, a large tray of my Spicy Jalapeno Sliders.
These are like no other sliders. They are so flavorful, creamy, extra tasty, fun to eat, and have a little tiny kick of jalapeno. The special sauce is a perfect match and I guarantee that you can't eat just one!
Makes 12 sliders
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced fine
- 2 shallots, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated spicy Pepper Jack cheese
- extra slices of Pepper jack cheese (optional)
- Pinch garlic powder
- 1 tsp course salt, plus a pinch
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus a pinch
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup store-bought salsa verde (green salsa- medium heat)
- 12 mini soft dinner rolls
1. In a large bowl, add ground beef, jalapenos, shallots, panko, heavy cream, cheese, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Mix together well. Form into small patties and place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, add sour cream, salsa verde, pinch of salt and pepper and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to serve with your sliders.
3. Spread sauce on both sides of buns. Place burgers in middle and pick it with a jalapeno.
|12 Sliders ready for the oven|
|Be generous with the secret sauce and spread both sides of the roll, it's yummy!|
|Add slices of Jack Pepper Cheese on top before baking.|